Foreign partners of YSMU Department of Medical Genetics have joined the Armenian colleagues
Foreign partners of the Department of Medical Genetics of YSMU and the Center of Medical Genetics and Primary Health Care, world-known specialists in the field of Clinical Genetics and Molecular Medicine have joined the Armenian colleagues!
Highly qualified professionals have become Honorary Doctors of the Center of Medical Genetics and Primary Health Care, as well as foreign members of the Armenian Society of Medical Genetics:
- Prof. Alain Hovnanian, MD, PhD/Geneticist, Dermatologist Professor of Medical Genetics and Director of an INSERM department at the Necker Enfants Malades Hospital in Paris, France;
- Prof. Wayne W. Grody, MD, PhD/Clinical Geneticist, Professor of Medical Genetics and Molecular Diagnostics, Path. & Lab. Med., Pediatrics, and Human Genetics UCLA School of Medicine Los Angeles, CA;
- Dr. Christian Oberkanins, PhD/Molecular Geneticist, ViennaLab Diagnostics, Vienna, Austria;
- Prof. Yackov Berkun, MD, PhD, Head of Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology & FMF clinic, Hadassah Mount Scopus, Israel;
- Prof. Karine Sargsyan, MD, PhD, Cedars-Sinai, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Scientific Director, Cancer Biobank, Cedars-Sinai, Cancer Institute;
- Dr. Mike M Moradian, PhD/ Molecular Geneticist, CLB (Bioanalyst), HCLD (ABB), CC, CLS Kaiser Permanente Regional Molecular Genetic Pathology Laboratory;
- Dr. Gernot Kriegshäuser, MD, PhD, Head of the Medical Laboratory Center, Head of department IHR LABOR, Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, Vienna, Austria;
- Dr. Arsen Osipov, MD, PhD/Oncologist, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, USA, Assistant Professor, Program Lead – Pancreas Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic and Precision Medicine Program, GI Medical Oncologist, Department of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology;
- Prof. Eldad Ben-Chetrit, MD, Head of Rheumatology Unit and FMF Clinic at Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center in Israel.
This is an important and significant achievement for the Department of Medical Genetics of YSMU and the Center of Medical Genetics and Primary Health Care.
Meanwhile, it should be reminded that Professor Zisis Kozlakidis, Head of Laboratory Services and Biobanking at the International Agency for Research on Cancer/World Health Organization, is one of the leading experts of YSMU ARICE Program, and has made a significant contribution to the fulfillment of its goals.